Terms of Service
will try in all instances to undertake and complete the request
that has been given to us, but it is necessary, with our experience,
to have certain terms and conditions, applying to certain situations.
- We will log your
information, quote your exact fare and schedule a pickup time.
- Our Computerized
booking system ensures that no matter how long in advance your
booking is made, we have it on our schedule. Booking confirmation limit is currently three (3) months in advance.
- Booking are subject to availability. Call or e-mail
us as soon as you've made your flight arrangements to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings must be confirmed via e-mail or telephonically by a Destinet booking agent within one (1) business day.
- Our booking hours are: Mon-Fri 08h00 AM to 17h00 PM Central Africa Time (GMT+2).
- Any booking taken
and confirmed by us will be undertaken.
- Please contact
us if your flight plans change (24 hours notification required).
- Allow sufficient
time for transfers to the airport. At least 2 hours on domestic
flights and 3 hours on international flights prior to departure
time. These times allow for one hour travel time from Pretoria
to Johannesburg International Airport.
- Cancellations must be verified and confirmed with a Destinet booking agent either in writing via e-mail or telephonically. Bookings will remain valid and subject to all applicable charges and terms of service until you receive an e-mail or telephonic confirmation from a Destinet booking agent stating otherwise.
- Full fare will
be charged on all reservations not cancelled at least 6 (six)
hours in advance.
- There will be no
cancellation fees on bookings cancelled up to 6 (six) hours
prior to pick up time subject to Destinet's discretion..
- Refunds will be subject to an administration fee of up to 10% of the amount to be returned.
- Full fare will be charged in the event of the client not showing up or contacting a Destinet representative
after 20 minutes from scheduled collection time for shuttles
to the airport or other destination and 90 minutes after actual arrival time of a
scheduled flight at the OR Tambo (Johannesburg) International Airport.
- If a flight is delayed, we will endeavour to monitor the situation and meet it at the new arrival
time, subject to the information provided by the Airport Company of South Africa (ACSA) flight information system. However, should your flight be delayed by a couple of
hours due to reasons including but not limited to weather, airport closures, mechanical faults, technical problems or airport
strikes, please try and contact us to advise the new arrival
- Should you be delayed inside the airport terminal such as Customs or luggage issues - if possible, please find a way to contact our booking office or the driver waiting for you in the arrival hall to inform us of the situation and ensure the driver continue to wait for you.
- If no ACSA flight information is available indicating a delayed or early arrival status, 60 minutes before a flight is scheduled to arrive, we will assume the flight will arrive on time.
- If the flight status change to “diverted” or “indefinitely delayed” after a driver has been dispatched, we will wait one hour at the airport for a status update. If the status remains unchanged, we end the shuttle with original quoted shuttle costs to your account and schedule a second shuttle to collect you at the updated arrival time if this information is available to us, with the second shuttle charged at the same rate as your original quote also to your account.
- Waiting time will be charged at R180 per hour or part thereof on the following:
- 90 minutes after international flight arrivals
- 60 minutes after domestic flight arrivals
- 30 minutes after scheduled shuttle departure for any other shuttles unless quoted otherwise or requested by you in which case we will charge for waiting.
- It is your responsibility to contact a Destinet representative if you cannot locate your driver at the airport or at the scheduled time from your departure address. If you make alternate transport arrangements without contacting a Destinet representative, you will remain liable for all quoted fares.
- Baggage - advise
us if you require more space for baggage than what a normal
economy class passenger sedan offers. If necessary, your shuttle
can be upgraded to a kombi/minibus.
- We reserve the right to use a sedan car for transfers with one to three persons. If a larger vehicle is required, we reserve the right to charge the rate used for four to six peersons instead.
- Transfers with
multiple pick-up or drop-off points will have a surcharge of
R50.00 per address or according to Destinet's discretion. Contact
us for an exact quote
- All Toll Fees and fuel included.
- No entrance fees are included.
- Transfers before 05h00 AM and after 22h00 will carry an additional surcharge of up to 25% of the value of the transfer subject to quotation.
- There are no other
surcharges or hidden costs such as meet and greet charges.
- Prices subject to your final itinerary
- Prices subject to substantive increases without prior notice.
- Payment must be made at least three (3) days before departure; unless arranged otherwise.
- We do not currently
accept credit cards or cheques.
- Non-payments or late payments without prior arrangement will
be subject to 2% interest per month.
- Smoking & the use of alcoholic beverages will not be allowed in our vehicles.
- Destinet reserve the right to refuse service to passengers who may pose a danger to themselves or others during transportation.
- We reserve the right to levy additional charges for any damages to our vehicle, as a result of negligence or disorderly behaviour by the passengers.
- These Terms of Service are subject change without prior notice.
Destinet reserves the right to invite a sub-contractor, who will be personally
known to us (and hence recommended) to give you the required services
at the same price or, with your consent, increased rates for an
upgraded or more appropriate vehicle/service.
Destinet cc will not be liable for any damage including but not limited to personal
injury, lost or damaged personal belongings, lost time because of
traffic or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Destinet cc is not responsible for any lost property and does not accept liability for any misplaced items of a personal nature.
Destinet cc shall not be held liable should a client miss their flight due to
traffic delays or other unspecified circumstances.
Changes made the same day as a scheduled transfer, cannot be guaranteed, because our
schedule may not be able to accommodate.
We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. Travel insurance is widely available to purchase. It is the personal
responsibility of each traveller to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance cover. Please read the policy details
carefully. It is each traveller's personal responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover purchased is suitable and adequate
for their particular needs. Springbok Atlas will not be responsible or liable for any consequence of any nature arising from the
failure to comply with the responsibility of providing for adequate travel insurance cover.